Islip Avionics Inc. is Long Island’s premiere avionics service and installation facility. We provide Aircraft Electronics Installations and Maintenance.
- Custom avionics instrument panel installations.
- ADS-B system installation. (no-hassle experience / highly experienced knowledgeable staff)
- Static system, ATC Transponder, VFR / IFR re-certification testing per CFR 91.411 & 91.413
- ELT testing (406MHz and 121.5MHz)
- Bench level repair of most legacy avionics.
- Helicopter avionics service and installation (Bell, Robinson, Airbus, Enstrom)
- NiCd main ship battery and emergency power supply service (Marathon, SAFT, Concorde)
- Aircraft inspections
- Airframe modifications
- Specialized aircraft maintenance
- RVSM testing, service and required inspections for business class turbine and jet aircraft
(Gulfstream, Lear Jet, Bombardier, Global, Cessna, Eclipse, Falcon, Embraer, Morane Saulnier)
- Restoration of antique aircraft (Twin Beech, Staggerwing, Grumman Mallard, Paris Jet)